Friday, November 2, 2012

Malala's story combined with our struggles in life!!!

In my first blog post I put as my hero Malala. Well since I said i was going to talk about Malala i probably should.
Malala is a girl who thought she should be able todo things that other people can do. In Pakistan the Taliban didn't want women to learn, women couldn't expose any part of their body exepct for their eyes. Luckily she thought opposite and started a blog [like me] and blogged about what she was going through and her shruggles as a little girl.




Malala Yousafzia!!!
A small girl with a strong voice!!!


If you think about it, Malala thought about the things that were defeating her and said i'm gonna make a change not just in my life but in all the women who are going throgh the same thing as i am. To risk her life by what she did i don't get why the Taliban would do that. Malala stood up and standed out by explaining her diffulculities in words.

Your voice will ALWAYS be HEARD!!!



This is YOUR life not your friends!!!

Always put yourself first before your friends!!!

Remember you can be loud [like Malala] and a whole lot of people not know you and still make a change in YOUR world!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
By: Jay
[your life in strong words]

Malala your my hero now and forever!!!

















8 comments:

  1. I hope you like my blog posts and that you can learn something from my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and I really love that you look at my posts.

      Delete
  3. hey Jae-bug i really like your posts keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all the people who have commented and pageviewed.
    I really love expressing my words through typing!
    It's fun and enjoyable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspiring, Jaelyn!
    I agree, Malala YouSufzai is such an amazingly brave girl, and we all have a lot to learn from her story. We also have so, so much to be thankful for.
    I'm proud of you for blogging about this important story. Keep putting your voice out there, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I follow "A Mighty Girl" for ideas on books I might like to use in class or share with my kids, and I think you might really enjoy their blog, especially the features on "Today in Mighty Girl History." Lots of inspiring girls from many places and many time periods in history. I think all my mighty girls in our class would find someone they'd identify with. Check it out!

    http://www.amightygirl.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaelyn, I hope we can expect another post from you soon!

    ReplyDelete