Thursday, November 1, 2012

All about Jay!!!

Well welcome to my first actual [all about me] blog where it's just me talking about serious and non-serious things in life. This blog will be talking about things i like and things you might like too soooo enjoy as much as you can on this special blog.

All regular questions people might ask me:

  1. Name- Jaelyn
  2. Favorite food- pasta
  3. Favorite color- Sky blue
  4. Favorite sport- Volley Ball
  5. Favorite song- Good time
  6. Favorite book- Artemis Fowl series
  7. Favorite comic- The baby-sitters club comic
  8. Favorite singer- Beyonce
  9. My hero NOW- Malala


This is one of my heros Malala Yousufzai. I will talk about her in one of my blogs.
We love you Malala and we wish you the best of luck!!!
Please keep your prayers in mind for her she got shot in the head with real serious damage, so
far I hear she's getting better quickly!!!


My favorite college football team is WSSU RAMS!!!

One of the undeafeted teams in
the CIAA tournament!!!
GO RAMS!!!
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to stand up for what you beliveve?
Or even give a speech about how you feel about other people? Well for my next blog i will be talking about bullying, bullies and how to stand up for yourself. So remember do not bully yourself or other people.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!
By: Jaelyn
[your life in strong words]

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for all the people who were affected in any way by hurricane Sandy. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete