Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WHY IS ME IMPORTANT? and Why do people hurt other people?

On this special blog post I want to hear from you about why are you important?, What do you mean to this country?, And last but not least do YOU stand together or alone?
My responses were:
I am important because I personally speak for many people in the world who are not getting heard. I also am important because i'm different from anyone on the whole world. Yay i might wear crazy clothes and do weird stuff but i'm just like you and you and all the Y-O-U'S out there.What I mean to this country is a citizen of the United States of America who can be free to what I want todo and why i want to do it. I stand together of change in my world to help the things in need everywhere. The reason I wanted to post this post was to say "IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SHOOT AND KILL LOVED ONES EVEN IF ITS A FREE COUNTRY, NOWHERE IN THE LAW DOES IT SAY YOU CAN DO THIS".


I didn't tell you to hurt me....
Did i do anything to you?
Think before you act....

We need to tell these people to stop hurting our lives in frightening ways. Protect your loved ones, and say i love you or i'll care for you ounce in a while, Tell the world i will help care for you.
Why can't you help others?


So think about it, is it okay to hurt others?, Is it fun to see your world crying? And is it nice seeing people on the streets?
If you said no to all these answers then what are you waiting for, get up and save our world!!!
Remeber THERE'S POWER IN #'S.

Stay tuned in for my next blog.
Remember all these things and make sure you'll help and save your world!

By:Jay
Your Life In Strong Words.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting, Jaelyn, and for striving to be a positive and inspiring voice!

    I love your message about reaching out to others and sharing more love in the world. How positive and how very timely! Like we talked about in group time, we should always strive to see the kindness and the HELPERS in times of trouble. I'm proud of you, Jaelyn, for trying to put words of love and hope out into the world! Keep honing those writing skills and finding new ways to publish your words for an audience. You have a lot to say!

    ReplyDelete